2007/05/20

Random Stuff

Here are some random facts you probably didn't know (about me). I had one revelation recently that inspired this list, and as I began to compile it I forgot the original thought. Enjoy the randomness:


I love browsing stationary stores.

Recently I've been playing Starcraft (PC) and Final Fantasy XII (DS Lite) quite a bit.

I played soccer on Friday with my old coworkers in Fujimino. Actually it was what they call futtosaru (foot-sal?), which is a combination of indoor and outdoor soccer. It's outside on a small turf field. Each team has 6 people and there is a big net around the field to catch the ball.

I planted rice with my friends Sho and Panda out in the country side on Sunday, literally getting knee deep in Japanese culture. My arms are sunburt.

I know pi to 35 digits. I'm not really proud of this. I was bored in 8th grade and had a competition with my friend. He won.

My last phone bill was 150 dollars because I send about 5-10 emails a day.

One of my schools has 2 really cool male teachers and 5 beautiful female teachers.

I play piano almost everyday before I come home.

Two of my four schools don't let me speak any Japanese in front of the kids.

I never ironed a single thing in my life before coming to Japan.

I can say the 50 states in alphabetical order in 20 seconds. (I'm not proud of this one either)

I'm worse at dodge ball than 6th grade elementary school students.

2 comments:

ThePeat said...

I want a friend named Panda :'(

Michael said...

Panda is her nick name. She is Chinese and no one here can pronouce her real name.